Latest Posts :
Home » , » Ronaldinho humilha Robinho

Ronaldinho humilha Robinho



Robinho Owned By Ronaldinho , Ronaldinho humilha Robinho

Cesc conference the Spanish newspaper as an interview with Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona and the Spanish national team before the game the end of the Confederations Cup, and Cesc Fabregas explained the difficulty of the game as they hope to achieve the title the first time in the history of Spain.

Are there any players from the Brazil team level to the Spanish national team players?

Cesc: It's hard to answer the question, they have many good players, and I like the heart of the defense of the Brazilian team, but for me, the Ramos and Pique are the best defenders in the world, has provided an excellent level against Italy, and they are playing with some of the long-term and providing an exceptional level, and they understand some of the well.

What is your feeling and you see the semi-final match from the bench?

Cesc: It was the first time for me and it was a tough experience, it's better for me to participate in the game.

What do you think the final penalty stroke and carried out by Navas? Usually you are performing the final kick?

Cesc: were not landing the final blow to Navas, you might expect it would be for Mata, I had a feeling that Pirlo penalty will be wasted, and I've Navas placed the ball well.

What does it mean to win in the final of the Confederations Cup?

Cesc: they're the best national team in Brazil and will be a great defeat.

How about Bnimar?

Cesc: It seems like a good boy, and he is a great player, and can Alraogh well and has a fine passes, and he reads the game well and I liked it.

What do you think the presence of Elvis and Marcelo in the wings Brazil?

Cesc: Elvis and Marcelo kind of secret weapons for Brazil, they are paying the team to attack as they are defending well.

How do you find yourself? And you can participate in the final?

Cesc: I feel fine, I was worried at first because of injury Bautar knee is not good, and I'm not forcing myself during the game against Nigeria, I had a little bit of tension and I feel now is the best builder.

I've put you coach on the left side also allowed to Jordi Alba progress, and this is what he did with Zidane and Roberto Carlos, formerly, what do you think?

Cesc: I coach gave me the freedom of movement starting from the left side, and I left the left side of Jordi Alba.

Why did not succeed Jordi Alba in the defense of Italy during a match?

Cesc: Italy vs been very difficult because they played with 3 players in the pivot and the players on the parties, it has been it's difficult to Jordi Alba and Arbeloa and did not expect them to this style and we have the amendment in the second half and extra time and we deserved to win in the extra half.

In the event of victory over Brazil will it affect their level in the 2014 World Cup in their own country?

Cesc: the final match in the Confederations Cup is an important step for us and them, and we know that the latest challenge for us is to beat Brazil, and we will see if we can compete on the World Cup after it, and win the Confederations Cup will give us confidence, it means We won the next host of the World Cup, and this is a positive thing for us and a negative for them.

Is Del Bosque has confidence in you?

Cesc: I feel now I am very important for the team more of the past .

Uruguay in a match you are at a good level and the best of your level in Barcelona, ​​why?

Cesc: each team a different way, in the Uruguay match I had freedom of movement on the contrary of my matches with Barcelona.

Do you enjoy when you play masses Spain?

Cesc: without the slightest doubt, and everyone was expected to be the final between Spain and Brazil.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FCB Cules - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger