Latest Posts :
Home » , , , » Football Cartoon

Football Cartoon



Messi in the street spoke Lionel Messi FC Barcelona before the match that will involve the company of his friends against world stars, led by Brazilian Robinho, and the match will kick off today in Colombia in the second hour are Spain, where Messi said:

"I am happy for the love of people Colombian me, and whenever I came to Columbia, I feel the love of the people to me, and I will not provide my energy in this game, I do not like doing it, and I'm happy to be back here."

At a signal from Messi he likes social work and this type of charitable games, said: "Whenever asked me to help I will be present, and I'm ready for that."

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FCB Cules - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger