Latest Posts :
Home » » Andres Pirlo Beautiful Back Heel Pass Spain vs Italy Confederations Cup 27/06/2013

Andres Pirlo Beautiful Back Heel Pass Spain vs Italy Confederations Cup 27/06/2013


Andres Pirlo Beautiful Back Heel Pass Spain vs Italy Confederations Cup 27/06/2013

Rivaldo, contrary to what was announced by Johan Cruyff, has endorsed Rivaldo access Neymar to Barcelona, ​​and is believed to be on his way to doing great things together with Leo Messi, and that was in the statements of Brazilian star professional currently with Sao Caetano for "lebuteur.com".


And said: "You will Atfihaman well? Messi and Neymar in the same team? Oooh ... would be nice to play together, Vnimar from the beginning said that he wants to sign for Barcelona, ​​and obviously he made the right decision, and with players like Messi Xavi and Iniesta and in a team like Barcelona, ​​I think it might become the best player in the world within a year or two. "

And in the eyes of Rivaldo, Vinmar has chosen the best destination possible for being a footballer Brazilian: "I have always said that Brazilians who go to Europe must choose Barca first, because it will give them more minutes to play and also that the pressure which is lower than in other Spanish and European clubs, in Barcelona, ​​you will find that you will not find stability in other clubs. "

And having played in Brazil, Spain, Italy, Greece, Uzbekistan and Angola, it seems clear to Rivaldo that the best moments of his career was spent in the stadium Camp Nou: "This is no doubt, it was those five years wonderful, and Barcelona is the team that gave me such world-renowned and gave me the opportunity to be a player known, and I was given a lot to the club in those five years, but it is clear that the club also gave me a lot, and no doubt that Barcelona is a place where I enjoyed it more than others. "

And admitted return to train Barcelona: "No one knows what the future holds, but in the fact that every time I go to Barcelona People show me affection, and besides, a strong friendship with President Sandro Rosell, and the person is excellent, and said, to me that the club will be open doors for me in the future, because he believes that I have a good job in the five years that I've played there, and so the return to Spain, especially considering that I and my family hold Spanish nationality. "

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FCB Cules - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger