Latest Posts :
Home » » "Willy Caballero:" If Barcelona Contacts me, I will not let the phone ring twice, fool who rejects them!

"Willy Caballero:" If Barcelona Contacts me, I will not let the phone ring twice, fool who rejects them!



Who does not want to play in the best team where there are these big players? it is Foolish to say " no "to Barcelona, I've said in a statement to the 'E Sports Coupe '.


It is expected that Barcelona keeper "Victor Valdes" will leave the club. So, Willy wants to prove his abilities to replace him.

"Willie” was also asked about the reasons which did not make him regularly be with the Argentina chosen players, "he replied:" ask me why I'm not with Argentina? All I know is that I am dying to wear this shirt again”


"he said: I would like to play next to  (Messi and Mascherano). I can do a lot if I played with Mascherano because I know him very well from the Olympics where we played together. However, I know Missi a little; I would love to play with him. I can play along with everybody; I do not have any problems with anyone. "

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FCB Cules - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger