Latest Posts :
Home » » "Neymar:" I will help Messi to remain the best in the world!!

"Neymar:" I will help Messi to remain the best in the world!!




Neymar explained to the press yesterday about the importance of moving to Barcelona. He wants to help the team to win the championships and also wants to help Macy's to remain the best in the world. Neymar said: I thank God for being in Barcelona team in the next season!!

Neymar also said: I’m glad that I achieved one of my dreams; playing with Barcelona. I had two offers from the world's biggest clubs are; Madrid and Barcelona, but I choose Barcelona because it is a great team and the best club in the world. I thank God that I’m with Barcelona now.”

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FCB Cules - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger