Latest Posts :
Home » » Messi": "I'm working too hard to get my fitness back. I want to play in all the matches!

Messi": "I'm working too hard to get my fitness back. I want to play in all the matches!



The Argentine star Leo Messi talked through the social networks that he will accelerate his recovery to reach the 2014 World Cup.

 He Said: "I ​​ work hard to regain my fitness trying as much as possible to be in all the commitments of the Argentine national team."

Messi may play a few minutes this week against Malacca to know more about his readiness before the World Cup: Argentina - Colombia on June 7 th, and in the 11 th of the same month against Ecuador.

Messi confirms: "I want to participate in all the qualifying matches."

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FCB Cules - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger