Latest Posts :
Home » , » Jordi Alba Fantastic run vs Malaga

Jordi Alba Fantastic run vs Malaga



Jordi Alba Fantastic run vs Malaga

Ruby assistant Tito refused to Joan Francesc Ferrer, Ruby, the offer of Girona, and admitted that he has today signed with the club, pinkies, and initially the contract will be for one year and then in optional, and stressed the great pleasure, and did not rule out returning to the stadiums.


He added: "I do not know what the future holds for me but it would be a difficult year will not forget."

The Ruby (43 years): "I still do not know if I will be on the bench or in the stands, I have to speak with Tito and the club."

And the possibility that replace Tito Vilanova, فالمدرب, former Girona was clear: "Do not think of the possibility that the lawful place of Tito, and I have spoken with him, and he is in good health."

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FCB Cules - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger